Monday 14 May 2018

OUGD603 - Branding and Identity - Future Humans - Evauation

Identifying the subject of music highlights both of Ste and I’s interests therefore we used our passion to inspire the concept. My practice focuses more on design for print, however working on this project with Ste has taught me a lot about designing for digital/web. Simple things such as preparing document formats and sizes for digital will be really useful knowledge to take with me in the future. As Ste has experience in web design for clients, we were able to create a dynamic website to engage and excite visitors and appeal to up and coming artists who want to be featured. Working together, we mapped out the website whilst creating assets that Ste composed into the final website. I now feel a lot more confident to pursue digital briefs to which I can apply to my own personal brand in the future to boost my online pressence. I have identified that I need to improve my After Effects skills as moving image and animation is becoming an essential skill within digital design.

No comments:

Post a Comment