Monday 14 May 2018

OUGD603 - Branding and Identity - Ideal Physio - Evaluation

Oslo’s guidance in creating a brand document allowed us to capture the brand in a succinct document that we could refer to throughout the design phase. I can follow this template for future branding briefs. Colour theory was a really important part of the project. In the past I have limited myself to black and white colour schemes however this project has encouraged me to explore colour in more depth to which I will apply to future briefs. Working with Ste allowed us to keep a constant production line which allowed us to eplore a variety of concepts. I was fortunate to work with Ste as his knowledge on user experience and web design built my understanding of preparing files for web and online navigation systems. The brand document was a useful tool especially when it came to creating the copy for the website. I believe the outcome to be a success and some would argue the best looking physiotherapy branding in Leeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment